Analog Wire for AB Analog Input Cards

Tim Ganz

What is the Belden number for the correct wire to use when wiring analog devices to Allen Bradley Analog Input Cards?

I tried to look at some existing equipment but it's German cable that I can't get very easy and I thought there was a Belden cable that Allen Bradley recommends but I can't find the Belden #.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, Hardware: *=Must use these devices. Allen Bradley 1734-AENTR (Dual Ethernet Adapter)* Allen Bradley 1734-IE8C (8Ch Analog Input...
Replies
Views
An analog Transmitter (Sensor) with 2 wire and 4 to 20 mA output, is connected to an analog input module. The sensor requires an external 24 vdc...
Replies
Views
Hi, Calculation of voltage drop of a 2 wire transmitter connected to plc AI is pretty simple and straight forward. My Question is could you...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I've never work with analog sensors before. How do I wire up 3-wire ultrasonic analog sensor to Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom