Studio 5K Quesiton

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
Simple question but answer seems to elude me. I am looking for a short cut to switch between screens in Studio 5K? For example if I am looking at a routine and then want to go look at the tag data base I will click on the tag database and look at that. How do I go back to the logic screen without having to click on the routine. Is there a easy way to toggle between those two screens?
Thanks for the info.

Similar Topics

Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My maintenance department is clamoring for the ability to look at the PLC programs (and we finally have some who can read it.) I have a...
Replies
Views
Anyone have problems/solutions with Rehosting Studio 5000 to a new computer. Our IT department successfully Rehosted 2 laptops, but the other 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to Rockwell PLC and currently trying to implement the following if Sw1 then for i:=1 to 20 by 1 do xEnable := 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom