connecting redlion g3's together

JBooth

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is any way to directly share data between redlion g3 devices. I have a device hooked to a g3 via rs-485, and would like to view and edit the data points from any of the 4 g3's I have on the network. I know I can send the data to a plc and pull it form there, but I was curious if there is anyway to do this directly between the g3's themselves.

Similar Topics

Hi, Just got my first Schneider M221 to program and trying to get used to the Somachine software. I have connected twidos in the past to G3's...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for an effective way to connect several Red Lion HMI screens throughout our plant so I can access the G3 Web Server via Ethernet/web...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am having trouble to link a redlion CSMSTR to a PLC. So what I want to do is to toggle a bit in my PLC and I would like to bit...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom