CX9020 file open timeout error problem

kenstock

Hi fellow programmers !
I just got put onto programming a Beckhoff cx9020 PLC with twincat 3. I have run into a problem creating and opening files with the FB_fileopen function. No matter what I do I keep getting timeout error 1861 whenever I try to create a new file. I am new to this PLC and wonder if there is something fundamental with the windows CE that prevents this function from working or I am missing something else. I tried paths starting with c: and Hard disk\ , putting in a null null string and the actual AMS netId but still get the timeout error returned. Any suggestions on what may be happening? Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a PLC from Beckhoff (CX9020) and an IO Link module EL6224. I'm trying to read some data from a photoelectric senzor(IFM...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a little situation here. I try to connect a modbus RTU device to my CX9020 using EL6021. I did some research and I found out that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a CX9020 Plc and some modules and I want to connect my PLC to CP6066 which is a HMI from Beckhoff. This HMI uses Twincat 2.11, my...
Replies
Views
At our company we are using Beckhoff a lot of cx9010 en cx9020. On one of the cx9020, after the scan devices is done in the system manager, there...
Replies
Views
Dear Members: I am new at Twincat PLC System. I am working on a project. I have connected CX9020 with a PSI-9750 high voltage power supply via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom