Schneider Citech IO Server Not Responding

orangestorm87

I have a Citech HMI system where every minute or so all the tags on my screens go to #Bad or #Com and then after a minute or so it all comes back. This just started happening two days ago, after about a year of no problems. I was told nothing has changed, configuration wise.

My problem is almost exactly like this one I found on another forum, with the freezing and citech IO server not responding messages. Unfortunately they don't describe actually how to solve this.

I have tried using wireshark to see that data is continously coming over the network, so it is not a physical connection issue.

Has anyone ever expirenced something like this, and how do I go about fixing it?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom