Structures

mocca-fixer

Hello everyone, I need to create structures of the form [tag name][status] and I'm not sure if what I try to achieve is possible. For each tag I have (~1000) I have to create one of those structures and I'm not sure if my control can handle this much data. The first part of the structure is on 5 bytes and represents info about the tag name and line number and the 2nd part represents the status of the tag at 5 different working stations (5bit). Can a Indracontrol L65 hold this much info? Should I use arrays? Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm new with ST and especially data structures and I am trying to create a data structure to store the following shapes and properties...
Replies
Views
Hi Looking for some advice. I have a project that was developed for an S7-300. In that project I have a number of datablocks which only contain...
Replies
Views
Hey i want to read structures with an ads connecton with a c# programm. But i dont know how this works. can anyone help me Thanks
Replies
Views
I think this is great news! After many years waiting for it, I'm happy we have User Defined Structures for the Productivity PLCs. For those not...
Replies
Views
Somewhat new to Schneider (aka Modicon) PLC's and the Unity Pro XL programming software. I have a TSX P57 6634M PLC. I would like to take an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom