Just a beginner

AnGeL_theone1

I would like to ask about a program that I can test the programs I desgined,I mean ofcourse a simulation program , so can you please answer me , I need a ladder simulation program.
THANKS

your going to need to specify what program you are using to program
the original ladder logic. CX programmer uses CX simulator.
RS logix uses RS simulator.

Two thoughts on the RsLogix Simulation program.

1. "Simulation" in this case simply implies running the PLC code without a PLC. When I first hear the term I was expecting something that would make simulating the machine easier to debug code before the machine is completely buit.

2. My impression is that the RsLogix Simulation program is basicly the Softlogix product with its wings clipped so that you cannot have real world I/O or other outside communication.... Thus AB leverages the work already done to develop Softlogix but prevent you from trying to using the (low cost?) simulation to run a real machine. It seems like there are also some additional tools for single-stepping through the logic and setting breakpoints.

Roy