Access to Certain Screens on Siemens KTP700

CallumMacEwen

Hello, I have a Siemens Simatic KTP700 HMI and I am using TIA Portal V13.

I have a simple issue. I am using keys F5 and F6 to open certain pages but I want to log in first before I can view these pages. I have created a new user under user administration and I have had a look at some of the event commands but I don't quite understand what I have to do.

Cheers

Callum

Authorization will bring up the login prompt if the operator does not have the right authorisation to view the screen.

If that isn't what you want to happen, then you could script something. In scripts you can look to see if the username is not blank, or check the logged in user group and then carry out some other actions.

Similar Topics

We are trying to determine the best way to limit access to certain controllers when a vendor does a remote connection to our site. We currently...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am working on a project and I would like to scale %AI to -10.0 to 10.0 VDC. The module Input data is stored as a 16 bit Integer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom