Output not coming on , but can force on

GreenBird

Just started learning. I am using a Omron CP1L (CPU L). I am stuck on the simplest circuit. I want to turn on 1 output with 1 input. The input (0.01) is working and the green line goes through it and the rung, however the coil (100.00) does not turn green. Unless force it to turn on at which point it turns green and the indicator light comes on.

I read somewhere that there could be an internal estop in the code.

Help would be awesome

Thanks

20160307_192254 (1).jpg 20160307_192323_HDR.jpg

That is normally one of these 3 issues:
1. You didn't load the program into the CPU
2. The CPU is in program mode
3. That rung isn't being processed.

Or you have multiple instances of the same output. so ur rung says it's on but a few rungs later it's turning the bit off. then sends it to the card

Sounds like your processor isnt scanning or processing the rung or bit is being turned off somewhere else like said before

Sounds like its not scanning the routine. I don't know what its called in Omron PLC's but in AB software a JSR in your Main program will enable this routine and allow your logic to work, unless you are working in the Main routine already.