Mitsubishi PLC FX5U MODBUS TCP CLIENT example request

tan_bk

Hi everyone!
I would like to establish Modbus TCP connection between FX5U cpu and another PLC (other maker). And the FX5U will be the client. I am using GX Works 3 programming tool.
I have read FX5 User's Manual (Ethernet Communication) (section 6 - Predefined Protocol support function) and followed its procedure but still not ok yet :cry::cry:🔨🔨
Please help me, any advice or example project are appreciated 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Manual link: http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plcf/jy997d56201/jy997d56201c.pdf
Error code: C410: Receive waiting time timeout error

Yes, the problem was solved.
In the "Ethernet port parameters configuration", I have to choose "Active Connection Module" instead of "UDP connection module".

I have Active connection module Predefined protocol PLC port number 1282 Device adres 192.168.0.81 and port number 502 and still cant get communication with device. Ethernet diagnosis says TCP status disconnected. When Iam trying to opne connecton i get error
2822HDevice that cannot be specified is specified.

For all who want to do the same.
I have Projectfile for FX5U / GX Works 3 for Modbus-TCP Client (Master) function. Also the file for predefined protocol.
The project is made for communication with external I/O from Crevis. But it's easy to customize.

Unfortunately, I can not upload the file because of the size limit of 375kb! (I feel back in the time of the floppy disk):(. If the project is needed, send a request here.

Thank you Mr. Dave W.!

Could you pls upload your files to other server (EX: mediafire) and post your link here?

Thank you!

Tan