Logix5000 AOI for Prosoft RLX2 Radiolinx

RonJohn

Lifetime Supporting Member
We are using Prosoft RLX2-IHG Radiolinx radios to extend our Ethernet network to an offsite CompactLogix 1769-L16ER-BB1B PLC. While troubleshooting some issues with the RLX2 nearest the L16 faulting out, I learned Prosoft has developed an AOI & UDT for the RLX2 so that the PLC can receive status updates from the radio.

This is great but the download from the Prosoft website doesn't have any info as to what UDT data I can use to identify faults or other issues in the radio. If anybody out there is familiar with these Radiolinx units and/or the AOI/UDT, I'd appreciate some clues.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to streamline an AOI that will get module/controller statuses from ethernet IO tree. Everythings fine, however, does anyone...
Replies
Views
How do I call an AOI from an ST routine? I have tags made for the AOIs in my Controller Tags group, but how do I call the AOI in a Structured...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to get Modbus TCP to communicate (read only) with the Modbus TCP AOI that Rockwell provides, but I'm having issues and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a simple AOI that takes in a standard compound data type and a number (as either an INT or STRING, whichever is more...
Replies
Views
I've got a question for those of you with Ignition experience: I've been interested in Ignition for a few years now, have not had a chance to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom