USB TO RS485 PC Adapter Installation

gclshortt

Here is a post that we recently completed on the Automation Direct USB to RS485 Adapter.

The USB-485M is a 2-wire USB to RS-485 serial communication adapter for RS485 use. It does not require an external power supply or complicated configuration.

It has a Type A (plug) USB connector for the computer side and a universal female RJ45/RJ12 modular connector. This will accept RJ12 and RJ45 plugs. The USB-485M supports multiple baud rates and is USB V2.0 Compliant.

Read the rest of the post...

YouTube Video on the installation and communication from AdvancedHMI to a Solo Process Temperature Controller via Modbus RTU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWE05ZNZNXw

Let me know what you think,

USB RS485 Installation 000-min.png

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm working on a protocol named "BitBus" which use a SDLC protocol for encapsulation. This protocol contains start & End Flag, but when i...
Replies
Views
I have several scales with USB output. How can I connect it to my PLC that has RS485 input? There are hundreds of USB to RS485 converters but...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we are trying the USB-485 (USB TO RS 485 converter) to access online, a Delta Plc SS2 through its serial port. But, we are getting an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a SLC 5/02 that's been gathering dust for the past couple years that I want to have some fun with. The only problem is I don't...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to perform serial communication with a Thermo-Scientific oil heater's USB port using RS485 communication. I have found a two wire...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom