[CX-ONE/Omron] Time Comparison Instruction

These instructions compare two sets of BCD date and time data each three words long and produce a true or false result. What are you trying to do??

I'm having trouble understanding this too.
Using a CP1L-EL20DR-D.

I'd like an output relay to switch on at midnight.

So far I've figured out:

C = 38 (which is 000111000 to HEX)
S1 = A351 (the internal clock)
S2 = ?

How do I input 0000 hours into S2? Do I use MOV into an address like D100? If so, how?

I'm trying to understand the conversion between digits to binary or whatever data is required.

Ok I got it working after 8 hours of trial and error..

For anyone who's struggling like me:

C is the mask for the timer and lets you ignore part of the current time.

The bits correspond to year/month/day/hour/min/sec.
So if you only need the hour it'll be 000100, or 3B in hex.

MOV #3B into D0 and that will be your mask.

S1 is the current time.
A351 = MMSS (minutes/seconds)
A352 = DDHH (day of month/hour)
A353 = YYMM (year/month)

S2 is the hour you'd like to set
So for 2PM you'd put #1400

I hope this helps and please correct me if I'm wrong.

Use ANDW #00FF or #FF00 to mask the values you do not require. For hours use ANDW #00FF A352 D???? and hours will be placed in D???? Quite easy when you know. The #00 masks the days. It is a 24 hour clock so 2PM is 1400 as you suggest but is in HEX. To compare use = D???? #14 then an output bit and the bit will turn on when it is 2PM and off at 3PM.