Communication Stop between S7-300 DP port & DCS

asim_rana

Communication Stop between S7-300 DP port & DCS
We are having 6ES7313-6CF03-0AB0 (SIMATIC S7-300, PROCESSOR, 313C-2DP) at site. Its DP port is connected to two WAGO remote IOs, & then it is also going to Gateway PB-B-Modbus (Profibus to RS485).
Finally this RS485 is connected to DCS. Everything was working fine but all of a sudden Data stop coming to DCS. (PLC CPU is working fine. We can run the machine locally but only the Communication to DCS had been stopped)
What could be the probable cause?
Is the CPU DP port is damaged? If so how can I verify that it damaged.
Regarding the Gateway I had verified & its working fine. I had put it on a similar installation & found that Communication to DCS was OK.

So the probable issues are either DP port is damaged or some issues with cables coming to DCS (Whose chances seems less).
Attached is the overall topology.
Please comment.

Packing_Topology.jpg