ControlLogix input module card problem

apolionman

Hello Guys,

I have a problem regarding with my PLC communication, I have a module card 1734-IB4, everytime I triggered the input ch 0, the light activated but I can't see the bit inside the rs 5000.

Thanks for the Help

Regards

Was is working before or is this a new addition?

What communications type are you using? (Ethernet, DeviceNet, etc.)

Is the POINT I/O adapter working OK? (Check its LEDs)

Is the POINT I/O adapter instance under the I/O Configuration in RSLogix 5000 showing OK? (No errors or faults)

If you have added an extra module(s) to the POINT I/O Chassis then you need to expand the Chassis Size for the POINT I/O adapter in the I/O Configuration.

This is done under Module Properties>General>Change

Regards,
George

Yes, IO are good, it was working before, eventually the signal from input card to plc is lost and i dnt knw why, in the card the leds are showing good when it was trigerred. By the i am using controlnet. Thanks for the reply