Addressing panelview DINT from rslogix TIMER.ACC

2JZ_Ignition

so im not exactly new, nor am i experienced at PLCs. i have an issue with a client that would require me to display numeric data on the HMI screen. this data would be coming from an RTO in rslogix. I need to convert my rslogix tags from something like "MOTOR_1.ACC" to "Local:2:O.Data[88].0.ACC". The problem is that Local:2:0.Data[88]... is BOOL. I cant exactly display data type BOOL on a HMI that needs DINT. it obviously needs to be converted somehow.

Note, i have mapped 88-92 in the panelviews memory. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum !

This must be a PanelView Standard, one of the older ones that actually accepts an I/O connection from the ControlLogix over EtherNet/IP.

All you need in this case is a MOV instruction from the RTO's accumulator to a DINT element in the Output connection.

The syntax would be something like:

Code:
MOV
Source:  Motor_1.ACC
Dest:    Local:2:O.Data[88]

This assumes that the output data connection is a DINT[x] array.

Can you tell us more about the I/O connection configuration for this PanelView ?