Cabling system for s7-300 from SIEMENS or PHOENIX CONTACT?

beemboss

Hello,

I have s7-300 I/O modules and I want to install cabling system for them. I have two options to go with which are:
- Simatic Top Connect (SIEMENS)
- VIP – VARIOFACE Professional(PHOENIX CONTACT)

I got two offers with no price difference, what do you think should I go with?

Regards,

If its possible I would use ET-200s as I/O connected to the CPU via profinet. With ET-200s you can directly connect the wires to it.

I've used both the Siemens and the Weidmueller, no complaints with them. I have no experience with the Phoenix ones.

Similar Topics

We ran into a problem with a festoon system that we are installing and I was just seeing if anyone had any advice. We are using flat cabling...
Replies
Views
I’m working on getting a Parallel Redundancy Protocol PRP system set up in a lab situation. The L73 PLC is in rack 4. 3 io racks are 1,2,3. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm having a hard time figuring out which cable goes with which module from Rockwell documentation, and my local Rockwell representative...
Replies
Views
Hi, The distance between a Yaskawa VFD GA700, 45KW and the motor is 75 meters. I am using an output inductor between the VFD and the motor. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a local push button station going to a PLC in a safe area. There is a 7 core cable connecting the station to the plc. Core 1 24v...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom