Transfer Problem with KTP1200

Dear Experts,

I have HMI Basic panel 2nd generation KTP1200 profinet .
I had disabled disabled the auto transfer function from settings of the HMI.
then, I had transferred asimple screen but without button which enable me to make manual transfer
Now I can't make a factory reset or update operating system because there isn't any button enable me to make transfer.
I'm using TIA Portal V13 SP1 and Simatic Pro Save v13.0.1.0
and when I try to communicate with other HMI(KTP1200) by Pro Save but with enable transfer .. I can update operating system that mean I'm using right connection parameters .
when I select KTP1200 in pro save and then select Reset to factory settings
There isn't any field to write the MAC address of the HMI as in other types of panels
I had made run time start in zero second which I can't make transfer or change screen settings .
I'm using Siemens simatic net industrial ethernet FC TP standard cable GP 2*2
(profinet type A ) cat 5
I will be grateful if any expert can help me.
Thanks.

I think you can connect a regular USB keyboard to these panels.

That should allow you to stop the OP panel and go into the control panel and active the remote setting. Siemens HMIs are Windows CE devices so they should answer to windows keyboard shortcuts.

I haven't tried it myself though, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Personally, I get a fit every time someone hasn't enabled the remote setting on the HMI. And you've gone even one step further.

PS. Found that Siemens says:
The new USB interface allows you to connect a keyboard, mouse and barcode scanner and supports easy archiving of data on a USB stick
Source: http://w3.siemens.com/mcms/human-ma...tor-interfaces/basic-panel/pages/default.aspx

Last edited: