Error - Target visualization not supported

Vmkumar

1.Question.
I am new to Beckhoff. I am using cx9020 controller. When try to download the program after enable CE HMI. It is giving error of target visualization not supporte. I have license for HMI also but still I am facing same issue. Can any one can support me on the same.
Thanks in advance.

2.question.

When I install CE HMI software in my controller,after installation controller did not communicate to computer and remote I/o also.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Gents, I'm pretty new to Twincat 3 and facing at an annoying issue when try to go online with a remote Beckhoff PLC. At out plant we have 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a project that involves using the Beckhoff C6015-0010 running Windows Compact Embedded 7. Essentially, I'm trying to use the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to send e-mail with CX8090. I downloaded sample example from here...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have undeployed a platform that wouldn't previously undeploy properly, so I ran the Platform Remover Utility, as recommended in...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, Your help is needed please. I was trying to load the files using PVI and at the beginning everything was fine but then I got an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom