Creating an Array

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
If I am wanting to track boards based off 4 separate criteria how would I create a single array that tracks those 4 criteria? It was advised to assign a numerical value to each criteria and observe that criteria in an array.

I don't know what PLC you are using, but you don't have to put all the information in a single array. You can put it in multiple arrays and just make sure any changes to the indexes or shifting of data in the array, you do it to all arrays. If your PLC is Tag based and can create a User Defined Structure, that would be the preferred way to do this.

Similar Topics

I'm having a problem creating variable tag array in Citect SCADA V7.40. I looked every possible help, user guide... but no matter how i set...
Replies
Views
Hello! New to this forum, but have read a lot of different threads. Anyway, I have a question for you all, I have played around with AB PLC's...
Replies
Views
I am now working with products from Horner...www.heapg.com Specifically the OCS and RCS units using CScape software. This vendor has been...
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom