Ifix 2.5 trends stopped

sparkie

Lifetime Supporting Member
We are still getting data from our slc500 but 3 different trends stopped working at the same time.

This is ifix 2.5 on Windows 2000.

I am wondering if this isn't an issue with file size but I'm not sure how trends are stored and if ifix will automatically recreate the files.

I can't go home until I fix this, so any help is appreciated.

I don't have iFix anymore handy, but I would check Mission Control and see if you are getting any useful error messages.

The configuration for trends was in...Historical Trend Assignment I think?

Yea it was there and no useful errors.

I took out the key, restarted in demo mode, went into the database editor and backed up and then rebuilt the database. This fixed the trends. I also set the data file to purge every 30 days as opposed to every 183 days.