Create Recipe during runtime

combatwombat5

I have an application using an AB Micro850 and a panelview 800.

Is there any way to create and store a new recipe using the HMI during runtime. for example create a recipe with 5 ingredients, all with individual numeric entry then name it and store it within the HMI to be Recalled and used at another time. I can create the recipes fine while offline, but want to be able to leave the application constantly running and still add new recipes.

has anyone done something similar or either a function block to use within the PLC that can write and store recipes.

Thanks

IMHO, always better to have the recipes in the PLC and not in the HMI.

Don't know any specifics about your system so can't offer any advice how to set it up.

Last edited: