DIY memory cartridge for compatible S7-200 PLCs

opcode

Hi! My friend is an electrical technitian who wants to know if it's possible to build a DIY memory cartridge with an EEPROM for use in S7-200 PLCs that are compatible with such modules. It's for data logging and testing purposes only. The original memory cartridges are not available in this country. Thank you very much

Similar Topics

Im trying to make my own DIY ControlLogix power supply and have had some success, but not every module powers up. I am using 4 seperate power...
Replies
Views
So I decided to build a very simple PLC to put all my knowledge into one fun project. The question I'd like to throw out there relates to the real...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking at a project that will require operator intervention to "simulate" valve/motor feedbacks and analog values. In googling...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've noticed that CO2 controllers are retarded and sell for 500 $ Can you tell me how I could assemble a CO2 sensing chip, then read the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have been in the electrical trade for close to forty years. I have done basic programming but now have a need to go further. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom