QUADTECH register control.... Anyone?

leem2209

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone here have any experience with Quadtech Print Register Control Systems?

We have little support and a few issues. The biggest problem is having no idea at all how each component in the system works. The documentation is VERY vague and it's become a case of swapping parts until it works (I HATE DOING THAT!) unfortunately this hasn't worked on a particular fault...

Cheers.... Mo_O

I have worked on a number of these over the years. Are you looking at an RGS or a PPC system and if so which version?
What exactly is your the problem you are experiencing?

Similar Topics

I'll having problem with getting lcr1715 external trigger to work. if anyone have work on lcr before, can someone help. I think my problem is with...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to reject a bottle If the label fails. The rejection works fine at normal line speed but at low speed the rejector fires (air...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty new to PLC's, so forgive me if I use the wrong terminology and whatnot. We have an issue at work where we have a flow meter that is...
Replies
Views
I would like to copy register N61:131 thru N61:147 into ST252:0 I keep failing What happens is I copy into ST252:0,1, 2 etc. What am i missing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom