Rotary stepper switch replacement

shawn_75

I am looking at replacing an old rotary stepper switch. This is an application where I could use a PLC, but other than the sequencing of the switch, there is no other need for a PLC. I cannot find a modern, low tech, replacement for a rotary stepper switch. I'd like to have 12 sequenced positions of the stepper. Anything out there? I'm about to build my own hardware, if need be.

depending on the voltage and the current you can use a simple rotary switch (having 12 positions, from RS farnell or bigger from schneider etc.

Similar Topics

This is not a PLC question, but maybe one of you have seen a product like I am looking for. I have a portable pneumatic misting system that is...
Replies
Views
Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The...
Replies
Views
I've noticed a strange behavior with certain rotary disconnects. We all know that, if installed correctly, the disconnect interlocks with the door...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for electric rotary actuator with field bus.
Replies
Views
Hi, everyone: I tried to understand the basic knowledge of CIP motion control axis configuration. we have one rotary axis (kinetix350) in our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom