Plcsim v5.4

Dear Friends,

Need your support, I have installed TIA Portal V12 & 13. After installation of these Tiaportal's my PLCsim V5.4 stopped work with Simatic Manager V.5.4 (Before It was working) Now PLCSIM is working with TIAportals but not with Simatic Manager. What to do?

Best regards,

SSHussain

First, make sure the PG/PC is still set correctly. Second, make sure portal is not online with PLCSIM when you connect with Simatic Manager. closing everything and rebooting might help, too.

If none of that helps, you might need to repair or re-install PLCSIM to get it to talk.

PG/PC are set correctly, because in Tiaportal v12, 13 with the controllers 300/400 it communicates correctly, but not communicating with Simatic Manager, I attempt to reinstall PLCsim but still no luck.

As a test...

Open PLCSIM without opening any project.
Open Set PG/PC Interface (in Windows Control Panel), and set S7ONLINE to PLCSIM.MPI.1
Open Simatic Manager
Click the icon in the toolbar for "Accessible nodes"

If you get MPI=2 in the list, then PLCSIM is working.