Factory Talk Studio ME - Text Issue

CallumMacEwen

Hi there,

I have created an HMI in English but also have a function to change the text to Spanish. For some reason 'o' is appearing at some of the translations at the end of the text. I will upload photos of one of the screens in English and in Spanish.

I am assuming it is something daft.
Cheers

Callum

Photo 22-03-2016 08 34 23.jpg Photo 22-03-2016 08 34 31.jpg

Last edited:
One way to solve this quickly maybe is to create a language export with FactoryTalk Studio and open the CSV file in Excel or Notepad and do a blanc find-replace on the 'o' character.

I vaguely remember something similar when I had to deal with translations.

Similar Topics

I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
I have some global objects, numeric display with associated data that pulls up a pop up screen. for the life of me i cannot figure out how it...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, looking for ideas on getting some basic training done, I need to practice on maintenance timers and bypass switches (with a Factory...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom