S7-200 Pgm Cable Self Made

Ramsri

Fellas,
I want to Program the S7-200 PLC with Rs485 to USB converter without using Siemens PC/PPI cable since the cable which i had was failed recently. For this I have soldered 3
(D+), 8(D-) RS485 Pins in PLC side and converted this as USB With the Converter to my PC. I have selected the PC/PPI in the S/W settings & the Software was trying to read the PLC with all the baud rates. but PLC is not detected?

Any one had Success of Programming the S7-200 PLC without S7-200 Siemens Cable?

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom