VM Ware password Reset

yaldrim

Hi,

Sorry if this question is been already asked or this is not correct forum.

I am working on VM Ware after very long time and I forgot the password of my VM of window 7.

I have tried to reset in boot menu with password recovery software but no luck and Administrator is already disabled.

Please some help.

Thanks,

There should be a master administrative account set up with all vm's.
once logged in, set the individual users up.
Since you said the administrator account is disabled, I don't know how to help at this point except build another vm.

Per forum rules, we do not discuss how to break / bypass passwords.

regards,
james

Any windows password can be cracked or reset in under a minute just do a google search. But we can't discuss those subjects in detail on this forum.