Tag detail of powerflex 753 aop

anuran

Hello Friends

First of all Wish all of you a Happy Holi.

I have a confusion regarding the tag generated when i added the Add-On Profile of Powerflex 753.

for example in the Output Tag we have Tag Named "O.LogicCommand_Start" & "O.LogicCommand_Run" I don't know which tag I should use to Start the Drive. Can someone help me to find the tag description/Information.

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
My current situation is a follows: I have two similar 1769 controllers with similar programs. Both have a UDT array that is being used to store...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom