Melsec a2acpu(s1) plc

Jopezh

Hi everyone. I am new here. I would like to inquire if anyone knows any PLC software which I can download (preferably for free) to revive 2 sets of MELSEC A2ACPU(S1) we transferred in a pilot plant in the province. I was able to retrive the very old hard drive which hopefully still has the software/program but I remember that it was in Japanese language/text. I have already searched and downloaded some of the related manuals in the internet but would like to get advice on how to start learning to reprogram this PLC equipment. The PLC has been bypassed to date and equipment are operated manually. I believe all software at the Japanese website of Mitsubishi are trial versions and I do not know which one will work with our PLC equipment model. Many thanks in anticipation of your very kind assistance and help. More power to all.

Last edited: