Ultrasonic Monitoring Sensors?

Aabeck

I have a job the customer has a flooded treatment chamber with 2 ultrasonic "speakers" submerged in the chemical to vibrate it similar to an ultrasonic cleaner, they need a new control panel built for it. (piece of cake)

Has anyone seen, or used, a sensor that would go in the flood chamber (submerged) and sense a minimum level of ultrasonic vibrations to ensure the system is working?

Similar Topics

Is it good idea to use ultrasonic clamp type of flowmeter for water dosing? I already using the flowmeter pulse output by setting to 10L per...
Replies
Views
Looking at a sensor wired directly to a PLC analog input (DL450) and trying to identify a make and model. Sensor is working, but if I sign a...
Replies
Views
Hello, In my new company there is a lot of Sonobond welders model MH2026 with CLF2500 controller. Does anybody have any experience with this...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am wondering if there is an ultrasonic type flowmeter (clamp on) for measuring flow in partially filled pipes. The ones that I was...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is an indirect PLC question. When detecting distance to the wheels (laid flat, rims up), ultrasonic sometimes gives erroneous...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom