Anyone using a AS-i PCI board

ProDave

Anyone using a AS-i PCI board?

This is a device made by a German company Bihl + Wiedemann http://www.bihl-wiedemann.com/englisch/catalog/10811228.html

It's a PCI bus card that contains a cpu and ASI bus master. You can program it in a Step 5 like language to run control programs on it's own, or directly read / write to ASI bus I/O modules.

I'm evaluating this at the moment, but I can't get it to work. I'm waiting for some help from the manufacturer, but in the mean time has anyone here used one?

Similar Topics

I'm virtualizing a water treatment plant. While the IT hardware cycle is 3-5 years, to my mind that's really not practical for this kind of...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.NET! I'm trying to auto-backup some RSNetworx files. Any idea if it's possible at all? I honestly thought that it was just an...
Replies
Views
We are looking to collect information on our cisco and rockwell assets. The exhaustive list that cyber security is asking for .. serial number...
Replies
Views
Going to a free training class on Tuesday. Just wondering if anyone is using this. Pros? Cons?
Replies
Views
I am doing a bit of research before the next project hits. For what I am finding to looks like you *should* be able to set up a multidrop HART...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom