1762sc-IF8u question

jugenzhu1963

Hi

I have a question about this card. As per manual this card can work with ML1400 PLC. but i can't find it in I/O list in Rslogix micro software. How i can add it to ML1400 plc. The plc is 1766-L32bwaa. Thanks for any help.

In the manual I was able to find where it says to

"Refer to the online documentation provided with your programming software." I don't know if that rings a bell.

Similar Topics

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with their universal PLC modules by Spectrum? I've had situations where when I connect a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a problem with a plc 1100 I can not read the 172sc-if8u module I do not understand how to put the bits of inputs and the bits of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a problem with a plc 1100 I can not read the 172sc-if8u module I do not understand how to put the bits of inputs and the bits of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have recently purchased a 1762sc-IF8u module for a Micrologix 1400 plc. I have spent the entire day trying to get the unit to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am fairly new in the PLC industry, and my latest job for me to complete is to test a panel with a single output module (Spectrum Control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom