RSVIEW 32 trends datalog date problem

josegnzlz

Hi, I'm new here, I'm have an issue with the DataLog, well, the date changed for a wrong date, I mean, have to show 3/29/2016 and it's showing 12/29/2016, my question is, How can I Change the date and set it right??

Hola Jose
No se si te entendí, pero si el problema es con el trend es porque se saturó el archivo de los datalogs. Te recomiendo que entres a la carpeta donde los estas almacenando, saques un respaldo y luego borres los datalog con fechas anteriores, adicional borras el archivo .DLG. Finalmente haces otra vez un dataLogOn del archivo y el trend comienza a tomar datos correctamente.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Can anybody guide me for configuring historical trends of analog data? I am using RsView version 4.0 and Micrologix 1200 Plc. Regards...
Replies
Views
ahoj to all, I am working with RSView Studio ME for the (really RSView period) for the first time. Anywho, I am trying to create an XY...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody!! I just discover the site... I hope somebody can help me! I am wondering if it is possible to have a trend on RSView ME designed...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom