RTD signal to a PC

Martindag

Hi guys,

im looking for a way to monitor 20 RTD probe into 2-3 PC. I hear that there is a way to convert RTD into Ethernet IP and read them with a software but thats all.

Do you guys know any good product for this application ?.

Im looking for low price of course.. like always :D
also maybe a option to add thermocouple if needed.
Atleast 20 RTD input or more.
and i need to install that monitoring software or whatever on 3 PC atleast. or if it's a .exe share it into our network and make shortcut or something to the PC connected to it.

Waiting for your feedback, thank you !

Martin

We have remote data acquisition modules which communicate via Modbus TCP. Using
our ET-7015 which has 7 RTD inputs per module (you will need 3 for 20 probes).
http://www.icpdas-usa.com/et_7015.html

On each PC, you can either log into the web interface to view the temperature status using Internet Explorer or you can use our Free EZ Datalogger software(Free for up to 64 IO tags) to either data log or view the status from a user interface of your design.

http://www.icpdas-usa.com/advanced_ez_data_logger.html