disable PID

Does setting the P and the I to 0 defeat the speed loop, I don't have a defeat input? I want to check my tach signal to see if it is clean, but loop is jumping so I want to start there.

Arm voltage setting

To turn it into open loop they want it set to arm voltage feedback mode, when I was this I thought closed loop vector mode.

Similar Topics

I'm trying unsuccessfully to control a steam regulator for drying cans with a TI545. I'm using WorkShop for programming. When I make a new loop...
Replies
Views
i want to know how fb41_c pid block can be disabled. what parameter control its operation.i mean to disable output and input both. thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to PLC programming and I just got this job two year out of school so I don’t remember much. I was given a task were I have...
Replies
Views
How can we disable the DHCP server on a Stratix 5700 ethernet switch? It is running on a machine with Rockwell automation and drives. We...
Replies
Views
Hello. We have a Powerflex 700s phase II firmware 4.002, but the encoder card is burned. We want to disable it to use the Drive without motion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom