Powerflex 755 Tag Question

_Dock_

I cant seem to find an answer in any manual so maybe you all can help.

What is the difference between these two input tags on a PF 755? On a PF 525 you do not have a running tag, only an active tag...

:I.DriveStatus_Active

And

:I.DriveStatus_Running

??????

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Pg 159 &156 of 750-pm001 give the definitions. Drive active mean the drive is actively moudating an output. Driving running has more requirements, "This bit indicates that the drive has successfully responded to a start signal. The “Active” (Bit 1) status bit will also be set at the same time as the Running status. The “Running” bit will remain set while the drive’s control loops are active and during a controlled stop. The “Running” bit will be clear due to any of the following conditions: drive stopped, drive coast stop, drive jogging, drive autotuning."