Advanced batching system

chandrapaul

Hi,
Check my new project.
Design is made in AHMI and ladder program made in Allen Bradley PLC.
Screen-Shot-04-01-16-at-11.02-PM.png

Thanks

Last edited:
Nice, but is not in accordance with latest HMI standards. But nice anyway.
https://www.isa.org/intech/20140805/

ISA101 was my first thought too.

3-dimensional and real looking is unfortunately ineffective for process control. It just takes too long for you to see what is going on and if there are anything that needs your attention.

But it looks great. I bet there was a lot of work behind it.

Also red color is usually used for alarm conditions. So not advisable to use red for stop status or on buttons or text.

Last edited:
ISA101 was my first thought too.

3-dimensional and real looking is unfortunately ineffective for process control. It just takes too long for you to see what is going on and if there are anything that needs your attention.

But it looks great. I bet there was a lot of work behind it.

Also red color is usually used for alarm conditions. So not advisable to use red for stop status or on buttons or text.

is there any free HMI software which can be connect with RSLogix Emulate? i want to practice PLC+HMI without using any hardware.