Connection HMI with PLC micro850 (1761-CBL-PM02)

CezarAdrian

Good day,
I have a little problem with connected a PLC micro 850 Allen Bradley with a HMI C200. Already connected PLC with ethernet cable in my laptop. But i don't understand how connect hmi with plc. I have a 1761-CBL-PM02 cable for this connection. Enyone can help me ? Sorry for my english

Similar Topics

Hi gents I have weintek HMI (MT6070IH) and s7-200 plc cpu 224 and vfd which supports rs485 modbus rtu communication. The plc has 2 ports, one...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm an intern and a newbie in the field of automation. I was given the assignment to learn and program a PLC and HMI together. PLC: Delta...
Replies
Views
I have a TIA portal project with an HMI connected to the PLC in that project. Is there a way to setup a connection to another 1500 PLC that is...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Kinco HMI (T070) with the PLC of Mitsubishi (fx1s) but I want to know how can I add PLC tags to HMI Buttons (when I will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if this is an existing thread this forum doesn't give me the ability to search prior to posting. Does anybody know of a way in which i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom