PLC Cycle

johneedw

Hello friends,
I've wrote a simple ladder program to S7-200 PLC using MicroWIN , this program is executing one cycle only and then stop! , i don't know how to make the program to repeat its cycle continuously because the inputs is depending on an output status!.. please advice to the way to repeat the program cycle !..

i think you just have to loop your last sequence to the first then add counter or maybe another sequence that will triger it to stop.
It's just my opinion

Regards,
-D

ladder image

Dear, The attached image is showing a simple ladder program to make the output (Q0.4) flashing !..I need to learn how to loop the ladder !..

IMG_20160405_101801.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
I would like for someone to confirm I'm understanding this correctly... PLC reads the input every x milliseconds and writes them to an input...
Replies
Views
Good Day everyone I am currently writing a program for a 4 cylinder press i have it mostly done. just have one issue with my program where i...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to inhibit the 232 module from sending data during PLC power-up? To send data during normal operation, the Transmit Record...
Replies
Views
HI everyone. I have a Micrologix 1400 paired with a PV Plus 7. What is the "best" or "correct" way to change setpoints and have them retained...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom