CCW V9 LAD Branch

PLC Pie Guy

Morning all.
I am trying to finish up my Micro820 project and I found a couple of silly things over the weekend.

One is this. I attached a screen shot to show that I am trying to simply move a branch to parallel some instructions. The trouble is that the whole branch moves. Not just one side of it. I can drag it all over the ladder rung but I can't seem to get the points of contact where I need them.

Is there some sort of dance I have o do to make this go where I want?
Something silly once again, I can tell.

Its almost embarrassing to post such a question but any other PLC I would simply drag the connection points to their desired location.

Thanks

branch.jpg

Aye, I had something similar....

I think I got round it by creating the branch, then dragging the instructions into the top section of the branch, rather than extending the branch....

Aye, tis but a challenge.....

I was away from my program for a couple of weeks, doing other more sensible stuff, and took me a few hours and a look at the help pages to remember where I had left my program, and how to finish it off by simple bits/branches etc. Everything written longhand in my book to spell out the required steps...

Yeah I believe that. I defiantly mumbled a few choice words myself. Now if only I could figure out why I cant get the latched PB to work as stated in my other post "CCWV9 Latched Pushbutton" I would have it made.

Thanks

Hello
I also found that dragging the objects into the branch is the solution.
edition is not easy..
for example
I also encountered some problems at the beginning of using ccw to put 2 coils in parralels before understand that the green rectangle for selection can select the whole branch, the lower branch or the upper branch...
nothing is normal with ccw...