Need Suggestions, Please

JohnKhoury28

I am try to sell myself for a Systems Electrical Engineer opportunity.
One of the responsibilities of the position is stated as: Conceptual design, schedule, and cost estimation of PLC and PC-based control systems for a certain application(ie. compressor control, laser industrial processing, motor control, or any other industrial processing).

Between my work experience at Joy Global Inc. as an Associate Engineer taking on mostly liaison tasks and what I did at college, this has been something that I honestly say that I have not dealt with. However, I know for sure that there are some things under my belt that I can remember and use those experience as a way to transfer my skills and market myself accordingly. The thing is once I know how to convey this then I can update my resume. With that said, what could be something that I did that can relate to this responsibility.
I have been progressing through lab simulation exercises within LogixPro500; I resolved a hydraulic solenoid valve discrepancy by writing a new rung within an existing ladder logic code; I have evaluated between two vendor with regards to integrated circuit chip for a transceiver for cost reduction purposes yet adhering to the performance specifications of a microwave packet radio; gather control circuit schematic issues found during the build of underground mining equipment and fixing the prints to ensure that the machines meet there shipping deadlines while meeting customer specifications; paid close attention to trace routing on a printed circuit board by making sure that footprints designated for heavy loads that generate a back emf are separated by the appropriate amount of mils away (as laid out in the specification tolerance) from the trace routes for sensitive integrated circuit. Most of these are for different projects. Yet, there ought to be way where i can consolidate all the principles I learned from each experience and ensure the potential employer that I am confident that this job responsibility can be meet.

So in summary what I am asking,
Is there a way to combine all these ideas in a way where I can write one-two sentence and to the point which relates to the job responsibility shown in brown?
I have variety of experience; yet, I am struggling with how to sell myself by briefly highlighting my skills. I confident that I can get the job done; just need assistance with how to write it out and where to reflect it on my resume. Please could someone provide feedback.