Omron Cp1L- E

QvixoteRoux

I am having an issue connecting or using Omron model CP1L-E in CX-Programmer, just updated my software from 9.0 to 9.6, and every time I try to set the E Cx crashes, I am using win 7 64bits

Previously I was able to program a couple using win 7 32bits but with version 9.5

Anyone with the same issue??

thanks

I am running CX-P - latest version - on Windows 10 x 64 bit without any issues on both the desktop and the laptop. Have used CX-Programmer, CX-Protocol, Network Configurator, CX-Integrator, CX-Designer no problems at all. Have not used Windows 7 for a long time now.

Hi I am using CXProg 9.54 on win7pro 64bit laptop no probs, and before that whatever earlier version I had also on win7pro. up to this version I have it seemed to be designed for win7, I guess the latest version is for later win8,win10.
I did when I reinstalled erase ALL of the cx programmer files, completely uninstall it, rather than installing a new version 'over the top' of an existing version. I did this with Sysmac studio as well.
Actually that reminds me, do you have sysmac studio on you PC? when I installed sysmac then CX, I think I had the same issue. If you uninstall and reinstall them in order of CX, Sysmac then it works.
Or maybe you have some other software on your PC that causes issues. AB can cause conflicts for some Siemens software installations.
Cheers