RS500 activation stopped working

JoeTauser

I've had RS500 on my laptop running win xp for years and it's an old enough version that it still uses EVMOVE and EVRSI.sys. Today it told me that the product is no longer activated. I put my key disk in and EVMOVE faulted out.

Was there a windows update that caused this? I've checked the EVRSI.sys and 386SWAP.par file attributes and they seem OK.

Joe T.

Quick follow up - dug around on the forum some more and found a thread instructing me to delete the mentioned files and re-install the activation. I had already reset my key and the re-installation worked.

Thanks for the previous wisdom!

Joe T.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to move my RS500 activation to a newer laptop. I can't find the original floppy and it won't allow the move. I have a legit activation...
Replies
Views
I just got rslogix500 for 20 bucks but it does not come with the activation disk, is there any way to get it working or do you think rockwell will...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to make a program work with a sqo instruction .The process has 5 steps ,and a starting step of zero.There should be 8 sec...
Replies
Views
I have upgraded an old RS500 project to Studio 5000, it has thrown multiple errors which I am currently working through. I have looked through...
Replies
Views
I am working on upgrading a system with a ML1500 that uses a 1769-SDN DeviceNet Scanner to a CompactLocix L24ER-QB1B. Due to cost, I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom