HMI software for touch screen panels that was
sold in the early nineties.
The panel says Parker Logo on it and the software
was from Parker also

software

Someone told me it was called Parker Atari HMI
Maybe they were pulling my leg
Was Interact the HMI parker was selling back then

If you manage to get a demo from your local distibutor of Interact/Machine Shop as DYoast mentioned, you'll be able to do uploads,download and all the good stuff with the demo as it runs for 2 hours without any restrictions.
Assuming your distributor has a CD in a drawer in some closet!
Hope that's all you need. Assuming it is minor changes and such!

It was off line

Yes the screen shot was a disconnected panel
so I will try and grab the demo and if I have additional questions i will come back and ask, as you guys have helped a lot on this.

MachineShop v1.04 & v1.06 w/Interact 6.0
There is a Interact 7.0 w/Ethernet Support w/Allen Bradley Micrologix, RSLogix support
CTC Parker Automation In Rhonert Park, CA Still Open & Supports The P-PS Series