Omron panel

johneedw

Hello friends,
I've a new Omron HMI panel, model(OMRON NT11S-SF121) as shown in the attached image. I need to know and have its loader software and the configuration of the serial communication cable (9 -9 ) pin.
Help me please.

OMRON.jpg

Hey john,

you to have purchase Omron CXONE software. All softwares related to Omron PLC is integrated with CXONE package.

Thanks
Kannan K

Thank you Kannan, but what about the cable configuration..can you tell me the pin assignment please?..

Similar Topics

Hello friends, I've a new empty NT11S omron HMI panel , i'm trying to download a system program to it via windows xp but when i choose download...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've a new empty NT11S omron HMI panel , i'm trying to download a system program to it via windows xp but when i choose download...
Replies
Views
Hi people in this forum I have a CP1L Omron PLC and Ethernet option board CP1W-CIF41 instelled and a Allen Bradly HMI PanelView Plus 600. My...
Replies
Views
I am using OMRON CPU CQM1H-CPU51 with Touch Panels TP NT21-ST12B-E i am facing problem with the touch panel every time its stuck and not respond...
Replies
Views
I am investigating the feasibility of using a QuickPanel in conjunction with an Omron CS1 (with CS1W-ETN21 module) on an Ethernet network and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom