Adding a PV+ node

bright676

I have a question about adding another panelview +.

We want to add a pv+ in the shop to monitor a line.
The line currently has 4 other panelview plus's on it that all have the same screens etc.. so this one would be node 5.

I ran the blue hose from the last panelview plus in the system, daisy chained and am getting the new one ready to hook up to it.

The question is, can I just down load the runtime from the other pv plus's? or do I have to make a file separately for the new node?

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have this machine that is communicating via DH+ to a central Logix PLC. This PLC has two DHRIO modules and we are already getting data from this...
Replies
Views
We are adding two Motoman robots to a weld cell and I'm unsure how to get the omron PLC to configure the addressing?
Replies
Views
Greetings all! I've got a point-to-point DH485 network running from a SLC 5/03 to a Panelview 600. I want to add a node to this. My question...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom