Mitsubishi FX3U Adapters

crxhomm

Hi guys !
I'm working on project and I can't find anywhere, how many MITSUBISHI FX3U-4AD-ADP analogue adapters on a MITSUBISHI FX3U-32MT/DSS ?
I need 30 analogue inputs to be read in real time.
Can somebody help me with this ?
I've tried to contact Mitsubishi Help Desk but apparently they don't know for sure....

Thank you very much !
I'm new into Mitsubishi, I worked previously with SIEMENS and I don't know to many thing about it.
So my concerns are about analogue inputs that I will need 30 inputs and I don't know if it will be possible ?!?
I really need to use Mitsubishi because there is already a policy about PLCs and is very strict.
If u say that I can use only 4 modules (equal 16 inputs), I wonder if I can add 4 of these FX2N-4AD to, because it will be fitted on right side protocol....
What do you know about running the PLC with sides connections fully occupied ?
:confused:
King regards
Criss

Yes 4x Adp's and 4x FX2N-4AD should be fine (as it's a separately powered device you can have up to 8 of these on the right)

I am actually currently on a job that has 4 x FX3U-4AD-ADP on the left side and 2 x FX2N-4AD + Expansion I/O + E-NET module on the right.

Also...

There are function blocks ready made from Mitsubishi for using just about all their PLC modules (just have to sign up on there website). Just drag and drop. Saves a lot of time reading the manuals.

Regards

Last edited: