Automatic Wire Cutting and Stripping Machine

We had one at my previous job. Don't remember the make or model though.
I never liked it. Too much hazzle. Even if you have 100 similar panels you have to keep track of the different wire lengths and colors. I could build panels just as fast with my trusty old wire cutter and manual crimp tools.

I work part time at a company that makes electrical devices. We have several Carpenters and strip 18 to 14 ga wire.
The learning curve is steep but the regular operator can spit out thousands in a few minutes. Adjusting to a different insulation can waste a lot of wire.
These would not be suitable for a panel shop.
We also have some of these https://www.eraser.com/products/wire-cable-strippers-product/blade-strippers/ls10-cable-stripper/ That probably is what you are looking for.

most of them are too big to be handy, However i use a electric crimper, not a cutter, as this helps my hand from cramping while crimping.
It feeds the crimps automatic. So putting the end of the cable in and it just bangs a wireend on it.

What actually spurred this idea is we have a project coming up installing 1200 lights. The receptacles get prewired in our shop with #12 solid pigtails. 1200 x 3 = 3600 pigtails, all the same length. I also do small PLC projects as well, so I thought it might be a real timesaver doing the wiring between the cards and TB's. So ultimately I'd like something able to do #16 mtw stranded to #12 thhn solid.

I think I'll call the Eraser company and get some suggestions and prices from them. They have quite a few options it looks like.

I figured these machines would be more prevalent on these forums with how many guys build cabinets.

There are companies out there that supply preprocessed wire. If you have a one time order that may be the way to go.